The family is the fundamental unit of society, consisting of husband, wife and children. Each member is assigned roles and responsibilities. Within the family, everyone will assume these roles. Talking about these roles and responsibilities, it is important to note the following key points:
• One of the most important tasks of raising children in the family. This is the most challenging responsibility for the child should be raised from childhood till he / she is old enough to take care of him / herself.
• The family is also expected to educate and transmit social norms and culture of the offspring and give them the position or status in life.
• The family is emotional, spiritual moral and financial support to members.
• The provision of family of.physical security in terms of food, clothing, housing and other needs of the offspring of some or other dependent family members, such as grandparents. However, the tradition still believes in defined roles assign each member of the family.
Examples of roles and individual family members as follows:
• Food, shelter and money in the family
• important decisions.
• food and keeping order in the house
• nurturing and raising children, teaching children moral values and
It is important to note that the above roles and other traditional roles, or parent can be done by either parent. In fact, both parents have to complement each other in the performance of these functions.
• Obeying parents
• Helps performing household chores, especially in the kitchen, garden, laundry, washing the car, etc..
• Reach out to family expectations
• The quality of school
Each of these roles in a given state. The role of the special status assigned to reflect the values and beliefs of the family within the family. The higher the status assigned to a role, the more authority, privileges and rewards are enjoying this role.