to raise a healthy child requires constant and reliable diligence, love, kindness, effective communication and the ability to apply reasonable parameters and boundaries of the discipline in the home. Understandably, material and emotional necessities if it raises the standard provisions in a reasonable and balanced family life. When parents several times not transport their role in awareness and sensitivity to each member of the family, the family unit can become unbalanced. Difficult behavior results in one or all of the family members. Dysfunctional relationships occur and maintained if the measure is constantly breech and communication lines and broken and can not be restored to the benefit of both parties.
The purpose of the infant at birth get a positive level of quality in its biological nurturing caregivers. Apart from the absolute dependence infants, babies came into the world in all physiological and emotional needs should be taken into account, responsibly and with love as they grow and develop. The family environment that parents play created an important role in determining whether a baby will rise and that will be a well-adjusted child, teenager and finally a responsible adult, who in turn will rear their own, well-oriented family.
long-term deprivation, neglect or abuse of the special needs (caused by insensitive parents' roles) that are able to influence the child's development, emotional responses and personality formation. These behaviors are readily transferred to the parents of their offspring. If dysfunctional role modeling and communication within the family happened without intervention, and treatment is not behavioral changes in one's life, the transmission of these behaviors likely and very likely to prevail for the next generation.
Frequent displays of negative (or lack of) communication and behavior, one or more persons in the family, which ultimately is difficult for family members to cope with and infiltrate the family is dysfunctional relationship system. Each family may encounter while a spiral-level response relationship and a permanent change in the model answers deal with what you experience. They charged moments defy the norm. Families can openly oblivious to these events, and accept the destruction, it is because that is what is used, while others do not use that will change unusual coping mechanisms or hopefully realistic and humane solutions to avoid their recurrence.
Every family has unique experience troubles and problems at some stage or another. In all fairness, these events pass. We all know that. Life in this millennium is not intended to, without a straight line smooth and bumpy rides now and again. However, if problems come back, it is often in the home, parents need to be aware of them and pay attention to the remedy, if permanently dysfunctional family relationships in order to avoid them.
Symptoms that may be the cause or effect of the dysfunctional family include one or more of these behaviors consistent
– Difficult Parents Without adequate flexibility and insight
– Absent parenting style (there, but I was not there)
– ridicule or belittling or too critical
– prejudices or more members of a family
– Mixed emotions of love and hate
– Faulty communication
– lack of attentiveness to important questions (brush off, belittle or avoidance)
– lack of care or concern for the needs of others (lack of care or denial)
– they lack the ability to empathize with children, siblings or parents
– Double values and double standards, or a lack of clear boundaries
Decreased ability to create choices –
– Over-interest micro-management or a member or the whole family
insensitivity towards other family member (s) –
– Emotional intolerance
– emotional outbursts
– feeling emotional
– Depression, anxiety and deep-seated feelings of depression and despair
– childish behavior in adults
– Poor self image and worth, or lack of proper identity
– controlled / contrived speech or muffled speech
– Verbal abuse, which others must endure
– The sexual or physical abuse, the other members should receive
– busy family environment devoid of family fun (workaholic – no rest)
– Perfectionist behavior, over-demanding parents and children
– Disowning behavior of parents and children
– Isolation or inadequate income to others
– narcissistic parent or child
– The rule-by-fear parents
– Bullying (upper hand again)
– Growing up too fast because of the advanced roles
– caused by over protective Reduction roles and responsibilities